CLARION GRANDHOTEL ZLATÝ LEV****
Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev**** was built in 1906 and opened personally by the Austrian Emperor Franz Josef on the occasion of the Bohemian - German exhibition in Liberec. This classical 4 star hotel with its rich history offers guests a quiet and enjoyable atmosphere in the park zone in Liberec city centre.
The hotel boasts 117 rooms that are mostly single or double ones. For particular guests a wonderful baroque - art nouveau suite is also available. All rooms are equipped with complimentary internet connection, SAT TV, direct-dial telephone, bathroom with bathtub or shower.
Clarion Grandhotel Zlaty Lev is...
- convenient located in Liberec city centre for leisure or business travelers
- perfectly connected to the Prague-Dresden motorway
- ideally located for winter sports lovers, 2,5 km eastwards you will find cross-country tracks starting at Kristianov, 6 km westwards there is Jested ski areal
- superbly placed near some of the finest golf courses in Czech Republic – Ypsilon Resort, Royal Club Malevil, Golf Club Jested or Golf Club Liberec.
- check out our Romantic special offers.